About Louis Lehot
- Recognized, Chambers USA, Venture Capital (2022)
- Selected as an Acritas StarTM, Acritas (2021)
- Recognized by The Legal 500 US, Mergers & Acquisitions/Corporate and Commercial (2015)
- Identified as a California leader in Capital Markets: Debt & Equity by Chambers USA (2012 – 2015)
- Recognized as a “Power Player” by Always On (2012)
- Selected for inclusion in Super Lawyers 2023 and Super Lawyers – Rising Stars (2011-2012)
- Named an advisory board member by the Silicon Valley Directors’ Exchange (SVDX) in partnership with Stanford Law School’s Rock Center for corporate governance (2016 – 2019)
- Appointed to Boston College Law School’s Business Advisory Council (2017)
- Two-time faculty member at the world-renowned Stanford Directors’ College (2017 and 2019)
ABOUT LOUIS LEHOT
Louis Lehot is a partner within the Silicon Valley, San Francisco, and Los Angeles offices of Foley & Lardner LLP focused on advising clients at all stages of company growth from garage to global. He offers comprehensive business and legal advice for entrepreneurs, executive management teams, investors, financial sponsors and their advisors.
Louis advises emerging private companies as they secure venture capital financing, prepare for an IPO or de-SPAC, and navigate an exit or liquidity event. His experience includes successful public offerings of equity and debt securities, equity and debt private placements securities, mergers & acquisitions, dispositions, spinoffs, strategic investments, and joint ventures.
His extensive network of relationships with all types of private equity and venture capital funds is a result of representing startups and emerging companies as well as representing various funds themselves in fund formation, control and growth equity investments.
Louis’s work also includes corporate governance and securities law compliance. He regularly represents US and non-US registrants before the SEC, FINRA, NYSE, and NASDAQ.
Leading peer-reviewed industry guide Chambers USA recognized Louis for offering the highest quality of advice with a passion and responsiveness to meet a diverse mandate of client needs.